Joyful Birth classes include 10 class sessions over 9 weeks. The first eight sessions are held weekly from 6:00-8:30 pm, with a final double-session class on a Saturday afternoon with a 30-minute break between sessions. Learn more about what is included in classes and read frequently asked questions on the About The Classes page.
I am currently offering the Joyful Birth 9-week series at Wellness By Danielle, 590 Preemption St., Geneva as well as at Seven Springs Midwifery, 2425 Clover St., Rochester, NY (Brighton). Please be aware that if a minimum number of students is not reached, a class may be rescheduled, combined with another class, or cancelled.
PLEASE NOTE that I currently require all students (and myself) to be masked while inside the class venue, regardless of vaccination status. If COVID-19 transmission rates make in-person classes unwise, we will switch over to Zoom classes. If I am running an in-person class but you would prefer to attend virtually, please let me know. We can tie you in via Zoom.
- GENEVA: Mondays, September 20 – November 8, 2021 and final double session Saturday November 13, 2021, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
- BRIGHTON: Tuesdays, November 2, – December 21, 2021 with final double Session Sunday, January 2, 2021, 1:00-5:30 pm. (We will do the final session on a Sunday rather than Saturday in order to avoid the holidays.)
- GENEVA: Monday, November 29, – January 17, 2022, with final double session Saturday, January 22, 2022, 1:00-5:30 pm.
If a series has already begun but you would like to join, please contact me. I can accept new students into a series through Class 3.
- If you are interested in attending class in Farmington, please contact me.
- I also offer private classes in the comfort of your home, with limited availability. For more information or to schedule private classes, please contact me.
- Refresher classes available for students who have taken a comprehensive childbirth class in the past – $75 discount on full class series for former Joyful Birth students, or $38/class for a la carte classes (minimum of 3). Contact me to sign up or to find out whether your previous childbirth class would be considered comprehensive.