Joyful Birth classes include 10 class sessions over 9 weeks. The first eight sessions are held weekly from 6:00-8:30 pm, with a final double-session class on a Saturday afternoon with a 30-minute break between sessions. Learn more about what is included in classes and read frequently asked questions on the About The Classes page.
Upcoming 2019 class series (note that class dates have been updated):
- April 8 – May 27 6:00-8:30 pm and June 1 1:30-6:00 pm at Welcome Home Midwifery, 2425 Clover St., Rochester (Brighton) for due dates from June through August. $350 per couple.
- June 17 – August 5 6:00-8:30 pm and August 10 1:30-6:00 pm at Welcome Home Midwifery, 2425 Clover St., Rochester (Brighton) for due dates from mid-August through October. $350 per couple.
- August 12 – October 7 6:00-8:30 pm (no class on Labor Day) and October 19 1:30-6:00 pm at Welcome Home Midwifery, 2425 Clover St., Rochester (Brighton) for due dates from mid-October through December. $350 per couple.
- If you are interested in attending class in Farmington, please contact me. I do not currently have a Farmington class scheduled, but if there is interest, I will run one.
- I also offer private classes in your home, with limited availability. For pricing of private classes, please contact me.
- Refresher classes available for students who have taken a comprehensive childbirth class in the past – $75 discount on full class series for former Joyful Birth students, or $38/class for a la carte classes (minimum of 3). Contact me to sign up or to find out whether your previous childbirth class would be considered comprehensive.