Joyful Birth classes include 10 class sessions over 9 weeks. The first eight sessions are held weekly from 6:00-8:30 pm, with a final double-session class on a Saturday afternoon with a 30-minute break between sessions. Learn more about what is included in classes and read frequently asked questions on the About The Classes page.
I am excited to announce a return to in-person classes, in a new location. Currently offering the Joyful Birth 9-week series at Wellness By Danielle, 590 Preemption St., Geneva.
- Mondays, July 12 – August 30, 2021 from 6:00-8:30 pm and final double session Saturday September 11, 2021, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
- Tentative – Mondays, September 20 – November 1, 2021 and final double session Saturday November 6, 2021, 1:00 – 5:30 pm.
If a series has already begun but you would like to join, please contact me. I can accept new students into a series through Class 3.
- If you are interested in attending class in Farmington or Brighton, please contact me.
- I also offer private classes in the comfort of your home, with limited availability. For more information or to schedule private classes, please contact me.
- Refresher classes available for students who have taken a comprehensive childbirth class in the past – $75 discount on full class series for former Joyful Birth students, or $38/class for a la carte classes (minimum of 3). Contact me to sign up or to find out whether your previous childbirth class would be considered comprehensive.